Author Topic: Reckless Reply of Dr. Craig  (Read 1052 times)

harris

• View Profile
Reckless Reply of Dr. Craig
« on: June 29, 2016, 12:58:00 AM »
Recently, I have seen a response from William Lane Craig to a question “Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvO_hH6OAY

After hearing that “God loves sinners” my mind was literally blown up.

The more we began to investigate about what we think we understand, where we came from, what we think we are doing the more we begin to see we have been lied to. We have been lied by every institution what makes us think for one minute that the religious institution is the only one that has never been touched.

However, the religious institution is at the bottom of the dirt. The religious institution is put there by the same people who gave us our governments, our corrupt education, and who set up our banking cartels. These masters of ours do not give a dame to us or to our families. All they care about is what they have always cared about is MONEY, POWER, and CONTROLLING THE WHOLE DAME WORLD. We have been misled away from the true and divine presence in the universe that we call God.

When it comes to nonsense, bigtime major league nonsense, you have to stand in awe in front of the all-time champion of the false promises and exaggerated claims, the Religion!

Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do at every minute and every day. This invisible man has a special list of 10 things that he does not want man to do and if you do any of those things then he has created a special place full of fire, and smoke and burning and torturing and anguish where he sends you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry for ever till the end of time.

Yet after all that this invisible man LOVES you because he is ALL LOVING.

The truth of the fact is he indeed loves you because he needs MONEY. He will put you in a place of eternal joy and pleasure if you obediently and regularly bring him MONEY. He is all powerful, all perfect, all knowing, all wise but somehow he just cannot handle MONEY. This invisible man takes in billions of Dollars, pays no taxes, and he always need a little more.

Watch this video to learn some serious truth about “THE SUN OF GOD.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt-qYDb7UcI
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:58:58 AM by harris »

compmend

• View Profile
Re: Reckless Reply of Dr. Craig
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 10:02:57 PM »
Responding to your statement, "After hearing that “God loves sinners” my mind was literally blown up."

The whole premise behind Christ's life, death, and resurrection, is that we all have sinned and need a Savior.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

You will notice that in this verse it starts, "For God so loved the world". By the world it doesn't mean those that are already saved, otherwise why would the need for God to give up his only begotten Son arise?

As for religious institutions, I agree with you 100% that many are corrupt because man is corruptible. I am at the bottom of the Christianity barrel according to many, because I believe we as Christians are the "Church" and that a building is not and never will be a "Church". This makes me more aware that I need to read Scripture for myself and take personal responsibility for my actions. Especially since the Bible states that Jesus is the "Head of the Church". (Note it doesn't say he is the head of a building)

Colossians 1:18King James Version (KJV)
"And he (Jesus) is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."

You wrote:
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do at every minute and every day. This invisible man has a special list of 10 things that he does not want man to do and if you do any of those things then he has created a special place full of fire, and smoke and burning and torturing and anguish where he sends you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry for ever till the end of time. "

I believe that we as Gentiles are not under the law, but, under Grace. Many Christians believe that we are saved by grace, but, continue to try and put themselves and others under the law. It is my belief that Romans to Philemon is written for the Gentiles that are living in the Church age today. That being said, the 10 commandments are a "ruler" or "measuring stick" to show you why you are not perfect enough to get to Heaven without the Grace
 of Jesus.

You wrote:
"Yet after all that this invisible man LOVES you because he is ALL LOVING. "

That is a true statement that I agree with almost 100%. I wouldn't classify God as a man, but, I do believe he is loving. He doesn't send you to Hell, you make the choice to go to Hell. There are only two destinations when you die, a third option doesn't exist. Where you make reservations to spend eternity is where you will be.

I have stood where you are at, I had an image of God in my mind that wasn't the God of the Bible, but, was the God created by men in their own image, in other words an idol. An idol will always let you down. The true God offers peace and Salvation through Grace. The truth will still be true whether or not you believe it to be so.

I don't know you and I know that I haven't answered all of your questions satisfactory, but, I love you and wish you the best in your search for the Truth.