Cole

Abstract objects and the aseity of God
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2007, 05:50:59 am »

It's true that 2+2=4. This is always true. It doesn't change.  It stays the same. It's eternal. So when the sun explodes and everybody dies this will still be true. Does it really make any sense to say that it will be floating arround with nobody arround? Don't you think God knows 2=2=4?

Cole

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2007, 04:32:01 pm »

Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass away. The eternal word of God stands forever.

Cole

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 12:40:51 am »
It's true that all triangles have three sides. God knows all triangles have three sides. God knows that if God didn't exist then it would be true God doesn't exist. God knows that something cannot be true and not-true at the same time and in the same sense. God knows 3x3=9 and that 2x2=4. God knows that in 1992 in Weatherford TX. Michael Cole graduated from Weatherford High school. God knows that William Lane craig wrote the book Time and Eternity.

Like I said before

Truth exists
Truth is eternal
Truth is mental

Therefore, truth exists in an eternal mind. God exists in Eternity (absolute time)

Cole

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 05:19:46 am »
It's true that triangles exist. God knows triangles exist
It's true that circles exist. God knows circles exist.
It's true that the numbers 12345678987655 exist. God knows that the numbers 12345678987655 exist.
It's true that squares exist and have four sides. God knows that squares exist and have four sides. It's true that God is omnipotent. God knows that God is omnipotent. It's true that red is a color. God knows that red is a color. It's true that God is eternal. God knows that God is eternal.

Cole

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2007, 07:03:17 am »
It's true that God is Holy. God knows that God is holy. It's true that God is omnipresent. God knows that God is omnipresent. It's true that God is all powerful. God knows that God is all powerful. It's true that God is a God of justice. God knows that God is a God of Justice. It's true that God is merciful. God knows that God is merciful. It's true that God is wrathful. God knows that God is wrathful. It's true that God is sovereign God knows that God is sovereign. It's true that God is unchanging. God knows that God is unchanging. It's true that triangles always exist. God knows that triangles always exist. It's true that numbers always exist. God knows that numbers always exist. It's true that symbols always exist. God knows that symbols always exist. It's true abstract objects are eternal. God knows abstract objects are eternal.

Cole

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 08:01:57 am »

Truth Exists
Truth is Eternal
Truth is Mental

Therefore, Truth exists in an Eternal Mind

God exists in eternity
God exists................In absolute time.

I am the truth
I AM
In the beginning was the word. And the word was God
Heaven and Earth will pass away but my word will never pass away.

Cole

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 08:13:42 pm »
Conclusion:

There must exist an eternal, immutable mind, a Supreme Reason.

A personal, living God.

Jesus Christ

The Word of God is thus established

Cole

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 09:40:44 pm »
God is not timeles. Truth is not timeless.

God can't be timeless and personal.

Truth exist in absolute time.

Absolute Truth is eternal unchanging Truth.

2+2=4 Timeless

It's true that 2+2=4 Eternal

God knows 2+2=4

Words contain meaning and significance