Dr. Krauss's rebuttal at PZ Myers site.
« on: June 16, 2011, 08:22:27 pm »

My problem is not that Dr. Krauss wrote a post-debate rebuttal, it's *where* he posted it, at Dr. PZ Myers website.  That blog has a well-deserved reputation as one of the absolutely nastiest places on the web.  In fact, after Dr. Craig's debate in Mexico, PZ wrote that Dr. Craig was "...stupid...", and allowed his followers to say even worse things.  Why, oh why, would Dr. Krauss choose that venue?  I lost a great deal of respect for Krauss after that.

above

• 197 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 11:17:51 am »
I never had any respect for that anti-intellectualist to begin with. I think the fact that he chose that specific venue to post his rebuttal is indicative his level.

He got schooled in the debate and he's probably upset about it now.

brent arnesen

• 3331 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 04:13:26 pm »
gleaner63 wrote: That blog has a well-deserved reputation as one of the absolutely nastiest places on the web.

I think this one is just as nasty with how they attack PZ and others.  Plus, i can think of any number of gay hating, black hating, and other hate sites that make PZ's site look like the Disney site.

But, then, Christian Apologists aren't interested in being fair, just always on the attack for Jeeeezzus!
God is not maximally powerful if he lacks the ability to provide the proper evidence of His existence to me.  If I, a mere mortal, can overcome His desire to know me, then He is not God. God the Father? He's not apparent to me!

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 06:09:07 pm »

ooberman wrote: I think this one is just as nasty with how they attack PZ and others.

That probably has a lot to do with how you were raised, if you can't tell the difference, or notice what's wrong with, a typical thread over at PZ's.  I remember when I taught at an inner-city type school, and when the students threw things at the teachers and openly cursed at us, it was *impossible* to get them to see what they were doing was uncivilized.  Why, you might ask?  Because in their world, such actions were *normal*.

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 07:38:53 am »
Willber234 wrote: I love this site.  After being censored from making constructive criticisms against Craig on drcraigsvideo youtube channel I thought I would head over here.

I have but this one request.  Please don't stop what you are doing.  Please do not change your belief or the way you present yourselves or the methods you use to argue in the slightest bit because this blind ignorance is some of the best ammunition you could possibly give for science and atheism and rational thought.

I would happily offer to have a discussion about any aspect of science or religion with you but I can see that you will probably ignore or deny any form of scientific evidence that I place in front of you.  I fully understand agree with Krauss' reply over on Pharyngula and shame on you guys.  You should be disgusted with you apparent lack of intelligence that allows you spout the misguided and self gratifying crap that you do but hey ho.  You keep the heads in your sands.  A few less religious folk debating this topic in a constructive way is just what atheism needs.

Peace and love.

I found this actual picture of Wilbur at another atheist blog:

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4e3803f96bb3f7ea2a000020/crying-baby.jpg

Enjoy.  Peace and love!!

GFT465

• 1 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Dr. Krauss's rebuttal at PZ Myers site.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 07:24:41 am »
<strong>gleaner63 wrote:</strong> That blog has a well-deserved reputation as one of the absolutely nastiest places on the web.

I think this one is just as nasty with how they attack PZ and others.  Plus, i can think of any number of gay hating, black hating, and other hate sites that make PZ's site look like the Disney site.

But, then, Christian Apologists aren't interested in being fair, just always on the attack for Jeeeezzus!

If you've actually bothered visiting any atheist website you would notice the amount of absolute hate for any religion, backed up either by pure ignorance or without any evidence at all but instead insults at those who dare to profess any religious faith. In comparison, this site holds extremely complex philosophical discussions in the forums, something which sites like PZ's certainly do not.

Then again, I've read some of your other comments, and from those and you're lovely line here "just always on the attack for Jeeeezzus" you've certainly come across as an extremely ignorant person.

shoaibwh1

• 3 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Dr. Krauss's rebuttal at PZ Myers site.
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 11:22:31 pm »
really like looking at and I conceive this website got some genuinely useful stuff on it! .