General Discussion

Choose Your Own Topic

Read 396 times

Booger

• 1216 Posts
    • View Profile
A Song that Goes on Singing
« on: May 22, 2015, 06:46:06 pm »
Just a little while ago I ordered a book to replace the one I had because it was falling apart from overuse. The book's title is The Psychic Grid: How We Create the World We Know, by Beatrice Bruteau. A practicing Catholic, the late Bruteau gives us a unique combination of science, the mystical East and the mystical West that I find appealing and, I am sure, many theists and non-theists will find appalling.

Here is an interview with Dr. Bruteau originally published in What is Enlightenment magazine: A Song that Goes on Singing

How many here are interested in this kind of stuff and if not, why not?
-- This user has been banned for abusing forum staff --

FNB - Former non-believer

• 4048 Posts
  • Do you REALLY make your decision based on reason?
    • View Profile
Re: A Song that Goes on Singing
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 09:39:40 pm »
I didn't watch the video but a number of years ago I was into the "law of attraction" (book by Jerry Hicks and his wife). Mostly this stopped when I found Christianity but looking back but (I don't know about this author) Jerry Hicks was way out there. He literally said they he didn't have health insurance because he believed that he wouldn't get sick if he focused on health… after all, he said, what comes to you is due to your mental state. I think it was a pretty popular book. Anyway forgive me for not watching the video and this may have no relation to what his book but I am suspicious of people who say that we create our world psychologically.