ParaclitosLogos

• 4902 Posts
    • View Profile
World Government- Brock Adams, Director, UN Health Organization
« on: September 05, 2015, 07:18:44 pm »
Quote from: Brock Adams, Director, UN Health Organization
"To achieve world government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."

American Psychology Association Former president, Nicholas Andrew Cummings,  explains when political considerations took over scientific ones
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:22:15 pm by ontologicalme »

Soren

• 5097 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: World Government- Brock Adams, Director, UN Health Organization
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 10:28:43 pm »
"To achieve world government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."

American Psychology Association Former president, Nicholas Andrew Cummings,  explains when political considerations took over scientific ones
It appears to have been actually George Brock Chisholm who said this. He said it while he was Director General of the World Health Organization -- but almost three quarters of a century ago, in the immediate aftermath of WWII, as his term was 1948-1953. I actually have a fair bit of contact with policymakers in the global health arena, and I can tell you that no one thinks like this now.

ParaclitosLogos

• 4902 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: World Government- Brock Adams, Director, UN Health Organization
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 11:58:35 am »

It appears to have been actually George Brock Chisholm who said this. He said it while he was Director General of the World Health Organization -- but almost three quarters of a century ago, in the immediate aftermath of WWII, as his term was 1948-1953. I actually have a fair bit of contact with policymakers in the global health arena, and I can tell you that no one thinks like this now.

The point of the quote is not to denounce a world wide conspiracy, if people think like this or not, I am not making any statements about it at the time. The quote is given Just to underline the conceptual connection between removal of values like individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas, and a certain ways of governing.

There is, also,  an interview link with former APA president Nicholas Cummings, on political considerations overriding scientific considerations. And, he explains that after he publised the resolution of the research principle stating that "being gay was not a mental illness"  unbiased open research on the matter was never done (which is a real shame, because, perhaps it would have shown with little room for doubt that it is not a mental illness). The point being that it is a real possibility that certain interests at key places are driving general oppinion on the matter, based on their specific agendas and not necessarily actual data and truth.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 12:01:42 pm by ontologicalme »