General Discussion

Community Testimonies

Read 4438 times
Mary Magdalene
« on: April 25, 2016, 02:18:40 pm »
 It has recently been found, that Mary Magdalene was chosen to be an apostle. The other apostles managed to leave her out in mentioning her as such. When you read the bible they seemed to have a problem with jealousy, which one Jesus loved the most. This was brought up many times. The major problem was and. A family with children do not love one child more than another. The parents appreciates them as they are. To show affection for one over another for a job well done, is a good thing to do. But, be sure the other children know that the love is always an and. Most children realize this on their on. What wonderful thing, families.

grosso

• 9436 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Magdalene
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 05:53:41 am »
Hi Roger, where has this been found?

TheCross

• 5351 Posts
  • Follower of christ.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 06:54:02 am »
Hi Roger, where has this been found?

Probably youtube, this is nothing more than nonsense.

A woman would never have the role of companionship in ancient judea, not because a woman would not be fit intellectually, but because the rules of the OT applied up until the moment christ died on the cross.
Gal 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 06:45:54 pm »
 Look up MARY MAGDALENE on the internet. The information is there. I suspect JESUS' diciples had a problem with having a woman join there group. They seemed to be jealous of each other, when it pertained to which one Jesus loved the most. That is mentioned more than once in the bible. I suspect when Jesus spoke on same sex group, also in the bible. He was refering to their reluctance of having her join them. Yes, in those times and the time that the bible was written. Discrimination against women in religious matters was prohibited. This problem of women Preaching, even exists to this day in some denominations of christanity.

TheCross

• 5351 Posts
  • Follower of christ.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 09:42:37 am »
How about you look up ancient sources instead of reddit?
Gal 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.