SPF

• 1963 Posts
    • View Profile
I pretty much said how I feel in the topic.  Yes Steve, this is aimed primarily at you.  This isn't really a political forum. I feel like it's lost a lot of quality thanks to all the political threads. 
"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

TheBigOhMan

• 8698 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously. The Election is Over. Can We Get Over All The Political Topics
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:43:15 pm »
We must first let the rivers of salt and anger flow, and then we can move on.

wonderer

• 15108 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 08:04:56 pm »
I pretty much said how I feel in the topic.  Yes Steve, this is aimed primarily at you.  This isn't really a political forum. I feel like it's lost a lot of quality thanks to all the political threads.

Steve has pretty clearly said that he intends to continue, so it seems that it is up to the mods.
"The world needed that of us, to maintain—by our example, by our very existence—a world that would keep learning and questioning, that would remain free in thought, inquiry, and word." - Alice Dreger

Bertuzzi

• 8713 Posts
  • Check out my new blog!
    • View Profile
    • Capturing Christianity
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 08:07:19 pm »
Again, SPF, no one is forcing you to do anything. Ignore his threads if they bother you so much. "Choose Your Own Topic" means what it says.
Husband. Father. Photographer. Blogger.

capturingchristianity.com

"No theodicy without eschatology." - Hick

SPF

• 1963 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 08:27:33 pm »
Bertuzzi you still mad at me for asking you to actually post content instead of treating this forum like your personal blog advertisement? I don't think that's very appropriate of you.
"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

searcherman

• 3082 Posts
  • Man makes religion, religion does not make man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 08:34:04 pm »
I endulged in it, but I'm done. I'm sick of seeing the titles. Start a political forum.
Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d’honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification.- K. Marx, Critique of Hegel’s Philosophy of Right