General Discussion

Choose Your Own Topic

Read 3888 times

ParaclitosLogos

• 4902 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2016, 07:06:55 pm »
Can people really not disagree without claiming that their opponents' parents didn't love them?

Way to go with the christian love and tolerance, OM.  I'm guessing that is the OT coming out in you, right?

1st of all, it´s true. That idiot has issues with his parents, and, he takes it on others, cowardly behind the screen, for the heck of it.

2nd. it´s not a disagreement, he insulted me, without provocation.

3rd who the hell made you referee in this? go take  care of your own problems.

4th If Christianity´s OT worries you, check out atheistic goverments (Stalin, Mao). OT, pft, we all know the hell atheists have in store for everyone, it´s uncontroversially evidenced.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:19:22 pm by ontologicalme »

Ethos

• Administrator
  • 391 Posts
  • RF Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 01:35:27 am »
Can people really not disagree without claiming that their opponents' parents didn't love them?

Way to go with the christian love and tolerance, OM.  I'm guessing that is the OT coming out in you, right?

1st of all, it´s true. That idiot has issues with his parents, and, he takes it on others, cowardly behind the screen, for the heck of it.

2nd. it´s not a disagreement, he insulted me, without provocation.

3rd who the hell made you referee in this? go take  care of your own problems.

4th If Christianity´s OT worries you, check out atheistic goverments (Stalin, Mao). OT, pft, we all know the hell atheists have in store for everyone, it´s uncontroversially evidenced.

OM won't be posting in the near future.
-Reasonable Faith Discussion Forum Moderator

Pathos

• 210 Posts
  • RF Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 03:00:01 am »
Ontologicalme has been suspended for a week due to his recent posts. However I also want to say that TheBigOhMan private messaged us to say that he felt partially responsible for OM's suspension. He asked if it were possible to split the ban time with him. What we have decided, and he has agreed to, is that they'll both be suspended one week. I post this publicly because I thought it showed some maturity on BigOh's part for admitting he had been in the wrong, and for taking responsibility for his actions. I hope these two can come back and start fresh and that others follow suit.

Kind regards,

Pathos.
-Reasonable Faith Discussion Forum Moderator