Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: There Is No Climate Crisis, & Proposed Solutions Are Harmful
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2019, 03:41:36 pm »
Tony Heller (Steven Goddard) giving a lecture:

Evaluating The Integrity Of Official Climate Records
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. - Psalm 19:1

Wretch

• 2494 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2019, 04:10:47 pm »
Tony Heller (Steven Goddard) giving a lecture:

Evaluating The Integrity Of Official Climate Records
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

I think that was his presentation at the ICCC that year. 

His personal YouTube channel... https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2019, 05:20:08 am »
He is basically a one stop shop, he is that good at getting to the bottom of things. Not surprising considering his background in engineering.
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. - Psalm 19:1

kurros

• 11490 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2019, 05:50:43 am »
He is basically a one stop shop, he is that good at getting to the bottom of things. Not surprising considering his background in engineering.

I watched about 30 seconds of one of his videos before it was clear that it was just total BS from an amateur who knows nothing about science. I cannot understand why anyone would see such a video and think it contained any sort of wisdom.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2019, 06:01:55 am »
Kurros,

30 seconds is too short. Try 30 minutes.

Wretch

• 2494 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2019, 06:08:47 am »
Kurros,

Apply the same standard to yourself.  You're in denial my fellow science professional.  It's the data.  Analysing data requires basic math and logic.  Heller's been publishing his work for all to see for some time, and it's yet to be debunked.  If you've found a fatal flaw, then by all means please share it.  You'll be famous.  www.realclimatescience.com

Please note that we're not saying that everything that Heller presents is without flaw.  But on the whole, he's mainly just showing data, how it's been changed, and how conditions in the past were similar if not worse.

kurros

• 11490 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2019, 06:40:01 am »
Kurros,

Apply the same standard to yourself.  You're in denial my fellow science professional.  It's the data.  Analysing data requires basic math and logic.  Heller's been publishing his work for all to see for some time, and it's yet to be debunked.  If you've found a fatal flaw, then by all means please share it.  You'll be famous.  www.realclimatescience.com

Please note that we're not saying that everything that Heller presents is without flaw.  But on the whole, he's mainly just showing data, how it's been changed, and how conditions in the past were similar if not worse.

I don't really have time to go around debunking every internet amateur climate skeptic, sorry. I have yet to hear any good reason why I should care what any of them think. I'll stick with reading the work of professionals on this topic. Having a YouTube channel and a website doesn't automatically make a person credible. In fact YouTube and random websites are full of some of the most insane garbage ever produced by mankind. And I really doubt that I will become famous by debunking the work of some random internet climate skeptic. No-one serious would care about that. So tell me, who is this Heller, what are his qualifications, and why do you think he knows better than professional scientists working in this area?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 06:47:15 am by kurros »

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2019, 07:36:45 am »
Kurros,

You are attacking straw man in order to avoid watching more than 30 seconds of his videos. Would you watch 30 seconds of Richard Dawkins saying that your grandgrand...father was a fish and call it ''insane garbage''?

Richard Dawkins - Your 185 Millionth Great Grandfather Was A Fish ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbD6XzC9rqQ

Wretch is right, apply the same standard.

Soren

• 5096 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2019, 07:57:32 am »
Kurros,

No, as Kurros said he wouldn't be famous because there are already many refutations of Heller/Goddard out there by people who, unlike Heller, actually understand the science. It took me only a few minutes of googling to find this example of a post that takes Heller apart and shows him to be the dishonest fool that he is. But of course no amount of evidence will convince you or people like you because you've made up your mind already.

I have mostly stopped posting here because this forum is more and more becoming the Daily Stormer by Trinity and his enablers, but I couldn't let your dishonest taunting of Kurros go by.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2019, 08:08:25 am »
Soren,

The Daily Stormer is not by me, it is by this guy:

Neo-Nazi behind the Daily Stormer website has Jewish ancestry
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240264

Wretch

• 2494 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2019, 03:42:13 pm »
Amazing

Soren

• 5096 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2019, 03:44:30 pm »
Amazing
You mean amazing that your climate change denying charlatan got taken apart and you have no comeback other than your usual ignoring of evidence? Yes, I agree, it's amazing.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2019, 04:33:57 pm »
What I find amazing is that we are not under water by now as predicted by the U.N.

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked
   UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.
Peter James Spielmann, June 30, 1989
https://apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0

Another prediction bites the dust.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2019, 04:36:20 pm »
''Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.''

It seems that the U.N. desperately needs climate change crisis so that they can have their exodus of refugees.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2019, 04:46:24 pm »
''He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

As the warming melts polar icecaps, ocean levels will rise by up to three feet, enough to cover the Maldives and other flat island nations, Brown told The Associated Press in an interview on Wednesday.''

Good news for Maldives, they aren't under water. Bad news for the U.N. , an exodus of Maldivian refugees has been avoided.