kravarnik

• 5367 Posts
  • Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me!
    • View Profile
Re: There Is No Climate Crisis, & Proposed Solutions Are Harmful
« Reply #315 on: September 10, 2019, 10:47:28 am »
Wretch asked me over the email to let everyone know that he's been banned from the forums and he's not ignoring anyone, but simply cannot access the forums, due said ban.

I am afraid that if I express my opinion on this I'll also get banned, for I just recently was warned for breaking rule 14: not showing the due respect to the mod team.

I consider leaving the forums myself, because it's getting rather unbearable and as if one is walking on egg-shells constantly. The free dialogue has been frustrated to the point of feeling like an echo-chamber where one moral view takes prevalence over the others and you can't even criticize it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 10:49:25 am by kravarnik »
"And even if you crush my body and drain it 'til the last drop - you can never touch my spirit, you can never touch my soul. No matter how bleak or how hopeless, no matter how hard or how far - you can never break my conation. Tear the will apart from desire." Insomnium - Weather the storm

Mammal

• 3762 Posts
  • De facto
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:24 pm »
^ Thank you for conveying the message. I am not going to comment on the banning. I don't think it has much to do with his participation in this thread of his and I haven't really followed much of the rest.
Fact, Fiction or Superstition?
Thank God For Evolution
The Evolution Of God

kravarnik

• 5367 Posts
  • Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2019, 01:11:02 am »
^ Thank you for conveying the message. I am not going to comment on the banning. I don't think it has much to do with his participation in this thread of his and I haven't really followed much of the rest.

I decided to post it on this thread, because I was unsure of creating a new one, but that would have been ideal. However, it could be considered as "questioning" the moderation team, and I think they locked the previous one about Trinity's ban anyway, so it seemed rather inappropriate. I was left with choosing in which thread to post that message.
"And even if you crush my body and drain it 'til the last drop - you can never touch my spirit, you can never touch my soul. No matter how bleak or how hopeless, no matter how hard or how far - you can never break my conation. Tear the will apart from desire." Insomnium - Weather the storm