Read 73 times

lapwing

• 8718 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Not my website but explains my choice of name and avatar
Democracy is so yesterday
« on: July 30, 2020, 01:43:20 pm »
as is the US Constitution these days

"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

the current state of the polls/economy/covid death rate has nothing to do with this of course.

Why should such inaccuracy or fraud (imagined or otherwise) favour the Democrats rather than the Republicans?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:18:06 pm by lapwing »
For by one sacrifice Jesus has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified.

"Those who are still afraid of men have no fear of God, and those who have fear of God have ceased to be afraid of men"
"If the world refuses justice, the Christian will pursue mercy"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Paterfamilia

• 4456 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Democracy is so yesterday
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 02:24:28 pm »
as is the US Constitution these days

"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

the current state of the polls/economy/covid death rate has nothing to do with this of course.

Why should such inaccuracy or fraud (imagined or otherwise) favour the Democrats rather than the Republicans?

Because Democrats are more willing to cheat.  It’s their only hope.

"First I knocked them out of a tree with a rock.  Then I saved them."