Read 162 times

lapwing

• 8726 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Not my website but explains my choice of name and avatar
Democracy is so yesterday
« on: July 30, 2020, 01:43:20 pm »
as is the US Constitution these days

"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

the current state of the polls/economy/covid death rate has nothing to do with this of course.

Why should such inaccuracy or fraud (imagined or otherwise) favour the Democrats rather than the Republicans?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:18:06 pm by lapwing »
For by one sacrifice Jesus has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified.

"Those who are still afraid of men have no fear of God, and those who have fear of God have ceased to be afraid of men"
"If the world refuses justice, the Christian will pursue mercy"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Paterfamilia

• 4479 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Democracy is so yesterday
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 02:24:28 pm »
as is the US Constitution these days

"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

the current state of the polls/economy/covid death rate has nothing to do with this of course.

Why should such inaccuracy or fraud (imagined or otherwise) favour the Democrats rather than the Republicans?

Because Democrats are more willing to cheat.  It’s their only hope.

"First I knocked them out of a tree with a rock.  Then I saved them."

lapwing

• 8726 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Not my website but explains my choice of name and avatar
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 10:08:24 pm »
There is no reason to think either party is more likely to cheat than the other.

If you are wrong and the Democrats win, will you admit you were wrong on this forum?
For by one sacrifice Jesus has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified.

"Those who are still afraid of men have no fear of God, and those who have fear of God have ceased to be afraid of men"
"If the world refuses justice, the Christian will pursue mercy"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

TheCross

• 5340 Posts
  • Follower of christ.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 04:28:17 am »
There is no reason to think either party is more likely to cheat than the other.

If you are wrong and the Democrats win, will you admit you were wrong on this forum?

There is already factual proof of voter fraud with that system.
Gal 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Paterfamilia

• 4479 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 09:35:48 am »

One reason to think that is that you are more willing to post things that aren’t true than I am.

On another thread you posted a chart along with a snarky insult that is easily categorized as a straw man fallacy.  A fallacy is something that isn’t true.  I think you knew what you were doing.

I never post anything that I don’t believe is true, and sound.

How a liberal win proves me wrong escapes me.  I would be more inclined to say that if Biden wins, it proves that they are very effective liars and cheaters.

That I will tell you.

lucious

• 4624 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 05:59:05 am »

i've got the Brennan Centre for Justice studies which demonstrate there are astronomically low odds of voter fraud happening in any statistically significant way which would actually sway the election.

It's a paranoid conspiracy slung by the far-right, and as I suspect Trump is sowing the seeds for an excuse when he loses.

Paterfamilia

• 4479 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 11:33:42 pm »

i've got the Brennan Centre for Justice studies which demonstrate there are astronomically low odds of voter fraud happening in any statistically significant way which would actually sway the election.

It's a paranoid conspiracy slung by the far-right, and as I suspect Trump is sowing the seeds for an excuse when he loses.

Brennan Center?  Why didn’t you just go straight to the DNC?  Get their take on it.

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 04:21:12 pm »

I did not say that but I endorse what that person said about the democrats cheating. I will get on this forum if I am wrong about that.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/democrat-operative-blows-whistle-reveals-massive-mail-voting-fraud-operation/

I am looking for my archive of dozens of democrat arrests for fraud and corruption across the country. Hopefully will report back soon with the greatest hits of the recent past.