« on: September 16, 2020, 08:12:23 pm »
https://youtu.be/pTtABxyqIUk

Harvey

• 26342 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: New Trump Campaign Advert
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 09:50:16 am »

They should have said: "Which telepromper would he use to confront a crisis if he gets that call at 3am"?

bskeptic

• 8402 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 03:58:11 pm »

They should have said: "Which telepromper would he use to confront a crisis if he gets that call at 3am"?

Yeah, something like that would be a good line.

But as is, it was a brilliant advert by the Trump side imo.

And it's really a self-inflicted wound by the Democrats... I'm starting to doubt more that Joe will turn up for the debates.

Harvey

• 26342 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 07:09:27 am »
And it's really a self-inflicted wound by the Democrats... I'm starting to doubt more that Joe will turn up for the debates.

What about his recent gaffe where he confuses the US military covid deaths with the totals with Michigan. Now, that was bad. But, how about failing to read the numbers correctly? He read numbers in the millions with thousands twice. That has to make it in a commercial. There's no way this man can take a call,at 3am. The Dems seem to have teased the idea of this being a Harris-Biden administration (I don't think these are gaffes). If so, maybe people in the campaign are starting to realize that their candidate should be running for president of some retirement home and not President of the US.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 07:11:24 am by Harvey »

bskeptic

• 8402 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 08:38:42 pm »
Yeah, I was thinking, "was that deliberate policy to say that?", because both of them said it. But then Harris kind of immediately went back on it if I remember correctly.

Is it a way to leak to the audience, "we all know Joe isn't really up to it, don't worry, he will just be a figurehead"??

Harvey

• 26342 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 10:12:41 pm »
Is it a way to leak to the audience, "we all know Joe isn't really up to it, don't worry, he will just be a figurehead"??

I am 50/50 on it being a wink wink. On the other hand, Biden is really far gone and who knows if someone put in the teleprompter "Harris-Biden " Maybe Harris writes the teleprompter stream. 😆

ArtD

• 3560 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Natural Theology
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2020, 08:18:54 am »
Hm. Biden vs the crotch-grabbing degenerate Russian tool.
Not a difficult choice.
Natural Theology

noncontingent

• 871 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 07:40:39 am »
Hm. Biden vs the crotch-grabbing degenerate Russian tool.
Not a difficult choice.

You mean Biden the rapist?