Choose Your Own Topic

Read 123 times

Cass Family

• 4 Posts
    • View Profile
Struggeling Family of 5
« on: October 24, 2020, 08:40:15 pm »
Hello,

My name is Jess. I have a family of 5. My Wife and 3 Daughters all under 10 years old. We had another Daughter that passed away a few years ago and 18 months old from a hearts condition. She spent most of her life at the hospital. She had HLHS. Thats when we 1st started getting behind.

After that we found out my Wife had a brain aneurysm while she was Pregnant with our 4th Daughter.After she had the baby it took 3 brain surgery's to correct the issue and My Wife also had a stoke each time all in a course of 4 months.Had to stay home with my Wife to help with our newborn for close to a year to help with our newborn.

The company I was working for went out of business in May. Went 4 weeks with no Job. I found a job at the end of June but was already to late to stop us from being evicted. We have since been living in a Motel. I hurt my Self 3 weeks ago moving things around in my Storage building. I walked around for 2 weeks not realizing I had a dislocated shoulder. it has been very painful. My Boss told me I can't come back till I feel better. I am going to try to go back this week.

The motel manager is trying to work with us and let us not pay last week. We pay $250 a week and have to have at least a week and a half worth this Monday by 5 PM or we are out. We have no where to go other then live in our car. Homeless Shelter around here is very dangerous.The Baptist Church we go to is very small and can't help. They can hardly keep the lights on with all this Covid stuff.

We have no Family that can help or that we can stay with. If anyone can help please do.
paypal.me/jdcass82

I am really sorry to come here and ask for help my 1st time posting. I am scared and have no clue what to do, I have less then $3 to my name.

Also taking Prayers :) thanks

ChristianInvestigator

• 327 Posts
  • Never lose the joy of discovery
    • View Profile
Re: Struggeling Family of 5
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 09:12:07 am »
Really sorry to hear that =(
"This year, though I'm far from home
In Trench I'm not alone.
These faces facing me,
They know... what I mean."

|-/

Spero

• 1370 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 09:31:40 am »
Hi Jess. I’m not sure how effective a tactic this may be. I’m sure everyone here wants to believe you, and I’m sure everyone here would be more than willing to help in some way if somehow verified...I know I would. Have you tried creating a gofundme page? Either way, you certainly have my prayers.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:35:36 am by Spero »
Pride goes before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall.

- Proverbs 16:18

Harvey

• 24685 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 09:57:07 am »
As Spero suggested Jess, try gofundme. There's only a few people on this site (I think only 5-10 people might read 90% of the posts.)

I would also suggest that you try and sell products online by asking a prominent Youtuber to waive their fee and maybe bringing to light your situation. You can find Christian products you can sell by going directly to family vendors which you should be able to google. If you tell your story combined with an online store then this could help. Contact Youtubers who know how to create a store by telling them your situation. Maybe they will help you set up a store. Products, online store, and prominent Youtubers is what can help turn your situation around I hope. Even having a gofundme page could be a huge help. Get your Pastor involved to put that page on his/her facebook or Twitter accounts. Have you applied for welfare, food stamps and Medicaid?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 02:28:24 pm by Harvey »

Aaron Massey

• 5486 Posts
  • absit iniuria verbis
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 07:52:17 am »
I dont believe you.   Also i gave you $5 on paypal as you requested. Ask and you shall receive.
Proverbs 8:30 "then I was beside him, like a master workman, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always, rejoicing in his inhabited world and delighting in the children of man."

Cass Family

• 4 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 12:41:08 am »
I dont believe you.   Also i gave you $5 on paypal as you requested. Ask and you shall receive.

Sorry you don't believe me , wish I can post links to my facebook, A video of my Dauther in the hospital, my email ect.. but I cant .  Thnak you for the help you sent tho , can get a few pairs of socks for the girls with that.

Ill try to post links to prove I am a real person again

Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015787358350

Youtube vid of my Daughter I mentioned -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTne0DPF6M&t=9s

My email ---  jdcass3882@gmail.com

would put my phone number also , but my phone got shut off a week ago

Cass Family

• 4 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 01:06:09 am »
Hi Jess. I’m not sure how effective a tactic this may be. I’m sure everyone here wants to believe you, and I’m sure everyone here would be more than willing to help in some way if somehow verified...I know I would. Have you tried creating a gofundme page? Either way, you certainly have my prayers.

Just desperate, My tactics have not really worked much at all.   Gofundme no, but that seems to be some thing I cant share since I have really no one to share with , I do have a paypal pool I had to upload a pic of my ID and SSN card to start to prove who I am.   Prayers is a great thing to get -- Thank You

All I can prove is who I am by messaging me on facebook and watching my Daughters Vid on youtube .. ... not sure what else to provide, but  if you think of some thing I can try to provide.

Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015787358350

Youtube vid of my Daughter I mentioned -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTne0DPF6M&t=9s

My email ---  jdcass3882@gmail.com

would put my phone number also , but my phone got shut off a week ago 

Cass Family

• 4 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 01:10:06 am »
As Spero suggested Jess, try gofundme. There's only a few people on this site (I think only 5-10 people might read 90% of the posts.)

I would also suggest that you try and sell products online by asking a prominent Youtuber to waive their fee and maybe bringing to light your situation. You can find Christian products you can sell by going directly to family vendors which you should be able to google. If you tell your story combined with an online store then this could help. Contact Youtubers who know how to create a store by telling them your situation. Maybe they will help you set up a store. Products, online store, and prominent Youtubers is what can help turn your situation around I hope. Even having a gofundme page could be a huge help. Get your Pastor involved to put that page on his/her facebook or Twitter accounts. Have you applied for welfare, food stamps and Medicaid?

I have no products to sell ,   My Pastor is 73 years old..... no facebook ect...