It’s not an office for life
Enjoy the present but fear the future
When your karma sends you
To hell, ah, ah

So goodbye orange faced toad
And goodbye your ugly faced scowl
You may end up in a prison
So enjoy the life you have now

(If I figure out more lyrics, I'll post them)
Natural Theology

Harvey

• 26342 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Elton John needed
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 10:16:20 am »
Lol. What about Biden enriching his family by political influence?

Fred

• 5711 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 05:30:32 pm »
It saddens me that so many people, on both sides, are quick to judgment against the other side, but require firm proof of guilt for their own side. 

IOW, if you consider the evidence against Biden to be sufficient to regard him guilty, you should similarly assume Trump is guilty of a great many things. 
Fred

bskeptic

• 8402 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 04:57:16 am »
It's good that we have gotten rid of the crotch grabbing degenerate, and now have someone that doesn't just grab the crotch, but goes even further and digitally rapes women. (Credible accusation anyway.) That's progress!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 05:17:20 am by bskeptic »

bskeptic

• 8402 Posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 05:44:46 am »
It saddens me that so many people, on both sides, are quick to judgment against the other side, but require firm proof of guilt for their own side. 

IOW, if you consider the evidence against Biden to be sufficient to regard him guilty, you should similarly assume Trump is guilty of a great many things.

Thing is, is that there has been no proper denial of the contents of the laptop, which strongly suggest that Joe Biden was getting a cut of profits under the table.

If it's not real, then come out and specifically deny things. So they aren't real photos. They aren't real videos.

Or alternatively, they are indeed *real pictures and videos* of Hunter having sex and smoking drugs, and getting naked with a minor behind him (!), but the emails have been faked, even despite someone getting the email saying that it's genuine material.

All we have seen from the Biden side, is being dismissive of the content without any real explanation for it.

That's not even close to good enough imo, and yes, it's enough to say that he can be assumed to be corrupt.

If you think some equivalent case exists against Donald Trump, well maybe, it's always possible.