Harvey

• 26543 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Do most Progressives know that Biden fell?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2021, 10:10:51 am »
Bret Baier and Chris Wallace and even Brit Hume are the best of the best as news sources.

AgapeFire

• 369 Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Do most Progressives know that Biden fell?
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2021, 11:31:22 am »
Bret Baier and Chris Wallace and even Brit Hume are the best of the best as news sources.
I don't watch them that much, Harvey, but from my "general" perception of them and vague recollections of their news reporting, I would be fine to say they are among the best.  I think I had mostly positive impressions of them.  :)

I am now curious and shall try to watch them more.  :P

Generally, I "skim" the major corporate network news programs for the reasons I mentioned earlier.  I know you guys mentioned Tucker before and I have to say he's probably one of my least favorites.  :D  His whole "dirty immigrants" thing turned me off big time.  Historically, calling non-white immigrants "dirty" has been usually a common racist (and very hurtful), nativist coded attack.  It's hard for me to believe he doesn't know that when he uses that description.   

-AF

----------
formerly:  wlcgeek; keegclw; and GodLovesU - Hopefully, fourth time's a charm when it comes to remembering login info.!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:23:12 pm by AgapeFire »