QUESTION OF THE WEEK GUIDELINES
- Questions which are of interest to a wide range of readers are given preference. Esoteric questions may be of great interest to the submitter but are unlikely to be chosen as the Question of the Week
- Questions which show some knowledge of and which interact with my own work are preferred. Questions which I have already addressed in my published work or in the articles posted on this site are of little interest. So check these resources first, particularly the Question of the Week Archive, before submitting your question.
- Questions should be self-contained. Do not send a link to some youtube video or published article and ask, “What is your reaction to this?”
- Questions should focus on a single issue. Do not ask multiple, unrelated questions.
- Questions should be genuine questions. Please do not submit your views on some issue, e.g., the problem of evil, and ask, “What do you think of this?”
- Questions from overseas, especially from readers in predominantly non-Christian countries, are especially welcome.
- Questions about Young vs. Old Earth Creationism will not be addressed.
- Questions must be in English.
- Run spell-check before submitting your question!
Frequently Asked Questions
View Dr Craig's answers to Reasonable Faith's top trending questions.
How can Christ be the only way to God?View Answer
If God exists, how can evil exist?View Answer
How could a good God send people to hell?View Answer
Did the God of the Bible command genocide?View Answer
Can something come from nothing?View Answer
Are stories of Jesus’ life copied from ancient pagan mythologies?View Answer
If the Bible contains errors, would this undermine Christianity?View Answer
Isn’t morality just subjective?View Answer
If alien life were found, would this undermine Christianity?View Answer
What does Dr. Craig think of the creation/evolution issue?View Answer